Sunday, January 11, 2009

"You"



We met through the tunes of music.
You walked into my life, like the sun that brightens everyday of my life.
I woke up hearing your voice and went to bed with the lullabies
I felt my whole life was perfect with this perfect man I knew.
Years rolled by and we knew we would make it.
It didn’t matter if we met each other often or strolled for a long walk on the beach,
Moonlight walks or candle light dinners.
Miles apart we would look at the moon and still enjoy the closeness…
Everything seemed fine and my life was still in tune.
One cold September morning, it was music that made you to go even farther,
It brought my life down but you lifted it up with these simple words,
“Wait for me and we will be together forever,
This wait is going to be worth it”.
I lived by your word and months passed ,
But soon everything seemed to fade out.
There was silence from your side
And I knew something was wrong,
But this time I soon realized…
I was in a mess, trying to mend the pieces of my broken heart..
Yet I still love you with every piece of it..
And why…..
Because you chose to walk out my life ..just to walk into HERS!!


-reena



20 comments:

  1. cant read this.. change color

    ReplyDelete
  2. Expecting many more confessions to come from your way! :)
    Another good one... :)
    Keep it up!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Di, its amazing!!! i knw all of this to be true and i cried when i read this poem. May God give you all the strength! God Bless :) and keep writing.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I think, I've read this before!

    Where are you flicking the pictures from, they are awesome just like the poems!

    Cheers!

    ReplyDelete
  5. change the font color to white or something light....

    finally this picture works!!! tsk tsk

    ReplyDelete
  6. ya the pic..finally chris...after a long search :-)..hw does it look nw??

    ReplyDelete
  7. thanku vignesh anna...ya many on the way.. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  8. hey nats..thanks dear..keep readin..n il keep writin :-)

    ReplyDelete
  9. thanks nesh...finally found the perfect pic..but had something else in mind..but guess this worked out well

    ReplyDelete
  10. Again Reena back with a touching poem..
    Plenty of comments on ur blog within few days :-)
    Keep rocking reens :-)

    ReplyDelete
  11. consecutive centuries, make it a hatrick,will b waiting 4 d nxt 1...

    ReplyDelete
  12. papa!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    chanceless i'm become fan of you

    ReplyDelete
  13. Hey Reena,didnt know you had such a beautiful talent,sure did bring a tear to my eye.Keep going da...Ajay

    ReplyDelete
  14. hey reens... simply amazing!!! but i could understand d pain of ur's.. i kno this s ur time! but keep going... god bless ya..

    ReplyDelete
  15. naval langa
    Thanku so much sir,its wat i experienced so it was easy for me to write

    ReplyDelete
  16. :) loved it Reena....

    ReplyDelete